What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic reconnects body and mind
Chiropractic is a manual treatment method that has an effect on overall health by releasing pinched nerves. These pinched nerves can cause a series of complaints, both acute and chronic. Most commonly affected areas include: pelvis, lower and/or upper back and neck. Headache complaints are also common. Other complaints such as pain in arms and legs radiating from the back, can also be successfully treated. However, most nerves send messages unconsciously and automatically to regulate and control the body. When these nerves are pinched, you will not feel anything until one of your organs can really no longer function. This can cause conditions such as eye infection, balance disorder, lowered immune system, spastic intestines, painful menstruation, bladder, kidneys, or heart problems, etc … Chiropractic care can be a great way to avoid these problems.
Dr. de Boer explains Chiropractic
Chiropractic reconnects body and soul
- Chiropractic makes your body and central nerve system function at its best
- Chiropractic keeps your spine in a good condition
- Only 3% of your nerves give a pain signal. This means that 97% of your nerves pass signals of which you are not aware! This includes heartbeat, breathing, digestion or proliferation
- Chiropractic is known for its efficiency in treating back pain, neck pain and headaches. Besides that, chiropractic is a perfect way to enjoy a body functioning at its best.
- We can help you to get rid of your pain but we love to make sure the communication between the brain and body is optimalised. A body without pain does not necessarily mean that your body is healthy!
- Chiropractic frees the nerves that are being pinched. Once they are free from subluxation, your nerves can pass messages send by the brain to your body. The chiropractor looks for subluxations, and elevates these by putting the vertebrae in their original position
Are you familiar with chiropractic?
Make an Appointment
You can schedule an appointment online and view your scheduled appointments.